Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Look

In preparation for Governor Romney's announcement about his future, I wanted to spruce up the joint and move away from the default Blogger template. The new version was tested in Firefox, Safari and IE (it took me months to notice that the old version looked weird in IE), on a couple of different platforms so it should be OK for most of my audience. If you see any weirdness (other than the normal weirdness) drop a comment in this thread and let me know what browser and operating system you're using.

The basic design of the page was taken from eris, a great blog template resource, and heavily modified by myself. The banner was done by a great friend of the .08 Acres household, an MIT PhD student who wished to remain anonymous as she is currently wanted by the Drosophila High Court for crimes against their species.

What do you think?